5/11/2016

BAKED EGG WITH TOMATO SAUCE AND CHORIZO

This recipe reminds me of my childhood when my mom cooked us this dish for dinner and drove my crazy, I really love it!!!
It has no secret to prepare but you need to have a good quality of ingredients, homemade tomato sauce, organic eggs and a really good chorizo.
If you have the tomato sauce prepared in advance you only need 15 minutes to prepare this delicious dish, do you want to try???

Serves 2

INGREDIENTS



PREPARATION

  1. Preheat oven to 375F
  2. Spoon 2 tablespoon of homemade tomato sauce into each individual baking dishes with some chopped chorizo, and in the middle break one egg into each dish.
  3. Sprinkle a little salt over the egg and place in the oven.
  4. Cook for about 10 or 12 minutes depend how you prefer the egg.
  5. Sprinkle some green onions on top.
  6. Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment